All payments are secure and we do not process or come into contact with your payment details.
You may pay by debit or credit card. The payment platform we use is provided by Stripe. For more information on this payment platform please visit the Stripe website – https://stripe.com
You may also pay using PayPal.
All items are posted within 5 working days and are sent to our customers using a tracked service.
We currently only ship to the billing address.
International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Shipping costs vary and are based on the weight of the items.
You will be charged the shipping cost of the heaviest or largest item. For example, if you buy a lampshade and a scarf you will be charged the postage costs for the lampshade. You will only be charged shipping for one item, for example … if you buy 2 lampshades you will not pay double the postage cost.
If in doubt, enter your delivery details once you’ve added an item to your shopping basket and delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you chose to empty your basket we do not retain any of your personal details.
UK shipping cost examples:
Up to 500g – £3. All scarves and shawls fall into this category
500g – 1kg £4.50. Most of the large floor cushions covers and pouffes fall into this category
Over 1kg – £6.50. Most of the large, filled floor cushions fall into this category
Lampshades – £6.50. This categorgy includes all lampshades.
Example shipping costs to Europe:
Up to 250g – £10.00
250g – 500g – £12.00
500g – 1kg – £15.00
Over 1kg – £25
Lampshades – £25
Examples of shipping costs to USA; Canada; Australia and New Zealand:
Up to 250g – £13.00
250g – 500g – £15.00
500g – 1kg – £18.00
Over 1kg – £30
Lampshades – £30
Return and Refund Policy
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns or refunds for custom or personalised orders or sale items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Colours and Photography
Every attempt has been made to photograph our products to show the true colours. However, please note that the colours you see on your screen may not be an exact match for the actual colour of this scarf.
All photographs are the property of Neith Textiles and cannot be reproduced, copied or used without written permission of Neith Textiles.
Unless otherwise stated, Neith Textiles owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the Neith Textiles website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.neithtextiles.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.neithtextiles.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.neithtextiles.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.neithtextiles.co.uk
- Redistribute content from Neith Textiles.
Information Neith Textiles collects
To fulfil your order, you must provide Neith Textiles with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Our website allows Google Analytics to access and report on our website traffic for the purpose of helping us understand how customers are using our website.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and as described in this policy. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. We generally keep your data for the following time period: 7 years in line with UK business requirements.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are detailed below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact Neith Textiles
For purposes of EU data protection law, Sharon Ibrahim is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Sharon Ibrahim at email@example.com
We have provided a contact form on the Contact Us page to help you contact us.